Call Today:

972-771-2451

Eagle Dental Laboratory's state-of-the-art milling center allows us to produce high quality crowns and bridges with precision and detail at some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.


Our milling machines do about 85% of the work allowing our technicians to finish the remaining 15% of the work by hand.  This allows us to produce more units per day than most dental labs with the precision and attention to detail dentists and patients expect and deserve.

EAGLE DENTAL LAB Milling Center

Email

Anterior Crowns and Veneers


7-9 Day In-Lab Time (up to 3 unit bridges)

  • Full Contour Zirconia (Bruxer)
  • Porcelain Layered Zirconia
  • IPS e.Max Pressed

10 Days In-Lab Time

  • PFM
  • Full Cast Crowns

EAGLE DENTAL LAB

5 Day Turnaround on Posterior Metal-Free Crowns!

Removable Restorations 


4 Day In-Lab Time

  • Night Guards (Hard/Soft, IMPAK, Athletic) 
  • Acrylic Partials

5 Days In-Lab Time

  • Full Dentures

11 Days In-Lab Time

  • Partial Dentures with Metal Framework

Posterior Crowns


5 Day In-Lab Time (up to 3 unit bridges)

  • Full Contour Zirconia (Bruxer)
  • IPS e.Max Pressed
  • LAVA

7 Days In-Lab Time

  • PFM
  • Full Cast Crowns